AGM AGENDA 2019 Marple Golf Club
Thursday 14th November 7pm
- Apologies – Sale
- Attendees :- Marple, Reddish Vale, Chapel, Davenport, Macclesfield, New Mills, Disley, Mellor, Glossop, Hazel Grove, Styal, Heaton Moor, Shrigley, Romiley, Mottram Hall, Tytherington – Secretary Jon Vaisey
- Read 2019 Minutes and discuss outstanding matters. – Minutes accepted, proposed by Marple, seconded by Hazel Grove
- Retiring Secretaries: A vote of Thanks.
- Contentious issues arising through the summer of 2019 for discussion. Nothing raised
- Read and discuss accounts 2019 – Accepted
- Agree subscription for 2020 – £35 was proposed by the Secretary and accepted unanimously
- Items raised for discussion: –
- Discuss any changes to League Rules for 2020 – Several rules were debated and changes proposed and accepted. See rules document for full details. There was also a proposal to introduce quarter finals, it was decided to discuss this further next year.
- Web Site for D&C league.
- Play Off Finals and All Finals Day. Many thanks to Chapel-en-le-Frith for hosting All Finals day this year.
- Play Off Finals and All Finals day for 2020 and future years. New Mills will host in 2020, The Play Off finals to be held Thursday August 13, All Finals Day Sunday September 13 as per agreed at the AGM – full details in the rules section. Romiley to host in 2021
- Fix date of 2020 A.G.M. – To be decided nearer the time
Any other business – Macclesfield were presented with the trophies for 2019
- Arrange 2020 fixtures. Try and start Matches in 1st or 2nd week in May to avoid a Fixture pile-up in July.
Jon Vaisey (Hon Sec)